Saturday 20 June 2009

Stressed out

Yesterday I had a good day. Went to fatty club and lost the 1.5 lbs that I had put on last week. I then went into town and did some shopping and had lunch in The Rainbow. I then dyed a friends hair and then Him Indoors took the boys and I out for dinner. I went out at 9.15am and didnt get back in till 9.15 pm, so I was very knackered.

Today, is not so good. I feel like I have too much upon my shoulders. I know moving is a stressful business, but at the moment I am having trouble with coping with everything on my own. I just want to curl up in a little ball somehwere and go to sleep for several days! But I know I can't because all the stress will still be there where everything still needs to be done. Too much has gone wrong lately and I am not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!
Im supposed to be going away next weekend, but to be honest, right now I don't think I can face going..........to me, it's just another lot of stress I could do without right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment