Tuesday 2 June 2009

Handed the forms in

Just come back from handing all the forms into the local housing office for my transfer. I can't wait to move. We like where we are but have decided to downsize from a 3 bed to a 2 bed. They are crying out for 3 beds and I have a spare one that mainly gets used as a junk room. They have this bidding system in place now and because we have opted to downsize, we get extra points
We tried Homeswapper but we were absolutely swamped with offers. The phone didnt stop ringing. So we opted for the transfer instead. Less stress when its just you moving into another property rather than swapping and trying to move furniture in and out of a property at the same time. Plus you hear so many stories of people being let down at the last moment.
I understand it could be a while before we get accepted for a property, but I don't mind............less stress still

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment