Monday 8 June 2009

Interesting day

Today my mum passed away 10 years ago. It seems to have gone so quick. I went with my ex husband, who was like a son to her, to meet my sister and her partner dave and my stepdad Michael, at her grave. It was poignant as these moments tend to be. We then went for a drink afterwards. It was nice to spend some time with my family. Michael is even on facebook now, so I expect he will keep an eye on us all now .

While we were at the cemetry, Him Indoors cooked the Sunday roast, which was pretty good I have to say.

In the evening we went down to see my friend Kim, which was nice as I don't get to see her often. She is having an operation on her back on Tuesday, so I hope all goes well for her and I shall be there for her if she needs me.

I did have a few drinkies on Saturday night but didnt blog as I was tipsy. I slum'd it and had a big bottle of Lambrini. Tastes nice but I paid for it today with a massive headache, due to it being cheap stuff and all the sulphur they put in it. I must sound like a drink a lot to those who regularly read my blog, but honestly, I don't. Just mainly on a Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment