Tuesday 29 September 2009

Cadbury are Arseholes

Yes Cadburys are Arseholes. Why you ask? Because they have shrunk their chocolate bars yet they are charging the same price. My son bought me a Twirl bar and it is a lot smaller, by a good quarter. Their excuse for this is that the beans they use are so expensive. I'd rather pay a bit more than be deprived of my chocolate.

BTW, Cadburys do lie remember. A couple of years ago people were complaining that their creme eggs had shrunk and Cadburys denied it by saying 'You've got bigger thats why they look smaller'. Turns out their bluff was called when somebody found a couple they had forgotten about in their freezer, which were bigger than the new smaller ones! ( A video of this can be found on U-Tube BTW)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. Love Cadbury but the eggs are smaller-my kids noticed first.

    ReplyDelete