Saturday 19 September 2009

Interesting day

Colin and I went to Eastbourne to do a bit of shopping at Pets at Home and Argus Extra with the intention of Colin doing the buying. It wasn't till we got to Eastbourne that he realised he had left his wallet at home! What a plonker lol. So I had to do the buying and he bought the shopping in Tescos once we got back. The pet store were selling really nice dog beds at half price and Lindita and Lupi needed new ones so we got them one each.

19092009118

The dogs with their new beds, excuse the quality as I took it on my mobile phone.

We then went to Argus Extra and Colin decided we needed a big bookcase so we bought one. Then I had the pleasure of watching him trying to fit the flatpacked bookcase into our dear little Citreon Saxo. Put it this way, I couldnt see out of my window very well by the time he had finished! He even tried sticking it out of the sunroof which was a big no no, the silly sod. We got it back safely and now its been put together and standing in my living room with a full load of books. Makes the room look more homely now.

No comments:

Post a Comment