Saturday 19 September 2009

Back online

Thank gawd I finally have my broadband connected, curtesy of Aohell AOL lol. I was having major withdrawel symptoms too! I have internet on my phone but I'm nearly blind as a bat and trying to do email and things on my mobile was just a pain in the backside.

The house move went pratically smoothly and we are settled in now apart from some ornaments, nicknacks and books that need unpacking, but that can be done leisurely.

The new house is a wake up call for our two dogs as our neighbours all have dogs too and mine arent used to it. One neighbour has three Yorkies and they look so comical lol.My Lindita likes to wind them up lol.

I will blog again later as I have to go out soon. Thank you for all being patient with me and I have missed my blogging and not being able to read and comment on others! Will be playing catch up laters.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment