Saturday 26 September 2009

Day spent fishing

We thought it would be good to give Sarah and Ben some time on their own together so we took the twins fishing with my sister Sharron and her partner Dave. We went fishing on the River Rother at Wittersham which was really really nice. It was the twins first time at fishing and Ashley caught the biggest fish of the day. It was a Rud lol.

26092009134

Ashley with his first fish.

26092009141

Joshua with his first fish.

26092009137

Me concentrating on my float.

26092009128

Him Indoors making tea.

26092009142

For some reason the sheep really liked Him Indoors and kept invading his fishing spot to come down to the water to drink lol. We had a really lovely day and the weather was just like a hot August day. My feet were melting in my wellies lol.
It was nice to get out of the house as I havent really been anywhere since we moved house. I was so proud of my boys as they took to fishing as a duck does to water and they want to know when they can go again lol.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment