Saturday 10 October 2009

This and that

I've done it again and not kept up with my blogging lol.

Well things are gradually returning to normalacy. Sarahs mums funeral should be on Tuesday if the coroner releases the body on time. She is bearing up extremely well under the circumstances. A very brave young lady.

Got my first water bill for the new property. £76 for one month. I am on a water meter and not sure if this is good or bad. My water usuage is £24 and the rest is drainage and all these other charges like water run off etc. Hmmm, will work out dearer than not being on a meter me thinks. I thought it was supposed to be cheaper but they seem to be hitting us with all these other charges? Don't get me wrong but just thought the bill was dear for one month maybe?

The weather has been dreadful this last week but woke up to some sunshine today and promptly got loads of washing put out on the line.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment