Sunday 25 October 2009

Battle Star Galactica and stuff

Woke up to sunshine and no rain today!

Had a really bad nights sleep last night.

We went to bed early and watched a DVD for a change. It was Battle Star Galactica, series one, episodes 1-4 of the newer one. Never seen it before and a friend has lent us the complete box set including the mini series. I was a huge fan of the old series when it was first shown and I am a bit divided as to whether I like this one or not. It takes a bit of getting used to not seeing Lorne Greene and that also, Starbuck is now played by a woman. But, I am not going to judge it too much until I'v watched all three series and the mini series.

When it finished it was 3.45am, so I read for 20 minutes and then just couldnt get to sleep. It was 6.45 till my eyes finally sucumbed so hopefully I will sleep very well tonight!

I have nothing planed for today other than cooking the Sunday dinner and making a nice apple crumble lol.

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment