Wednesday 21 October 2009

Playing Catch Up

Things have been busy here as usual and I am so hoping that things get back to normal like now lol.

Sarah is moving into her new flat on Thursday and I am hoping my son Ben moves in too! Well, he is 25 and it is time that he buggered off left my apron strings, as much as I love him. He is not stupid and knows where he is better off lol.

I really do need to blog more. I love blogging and reading others blogs but just havent been do this. I have had my knew camera for a few weeks now and not really used it. I wanted to post lots of piccys here but forget to take it out with me most of the time. I have now put it in my handbag lol.

Yesterday I went into town and bought an under the basin pedal stool caddy for the bathroom sink as storage was rather lacking and also one of them shower corner unit things. That one seems a bit of waste of time as you move something on there and everything falls off or is it the way Him Indoors installed it? lol
I also stocked up on some Yankee Candles. I just love them and they are one of the best on the market if not the best. My living room always smells lovely now lol.

I am hoping to see my grand daughter Destiny later as I havent seen her really since I moved. Good excuse to use the camera and take lots of pictures lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment