Wednesday 13 January 2010

Snowed in.

It's been a while since I last blogged. I think I needed a break as I was finding it hard to write about things. i don't know why...........blogging block maybe? lol.
We are well and truly snowed in. I am beginging to worry as I need groceries. We are not starving but just running out of daily essentials. The clutch on the car has gone and we cant afford to repair it until the end of the month, so I ordered my grocerys online via Tesco. The snow was eleviating until today and it is coming down quite heavily. The grocerys are due to be delivered Friday but I can't see it happening.
DSCF0177
The dogs, Lindita and Lupi, have certainly been feeling the cold. I took this this morning. They are snuggled under the radiator which was on. They are not daft lol. Lindita loves running around in the snow but Lupi hates it and I have to force him outside and he digs he paws in so I have to gently push him out the back door lol.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment