Monday 25 January 2010

Quiet weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend. My sleeping patterns are much better now although still waking up very early in the mornings but feeling much more rested.
My diet / healthy eating plan is going very well so far and I am getting used to eating porridge made with water for breakfast. I put a sliced banana into it to brighten it up a bit lol. It's a bit of a bind weighing food but if it's going to make me lose weight than it's worth it. I guess after a while it will become second nature.
I'm not morbidly obese but carrying at least 28lbs too much fat.  I have really good skin and a bit of fat is a great wrinkle filler on the face.............lets hope the weight loss dont mega age me hahaha
The twins are off school today as they have sore throats. I hope it does not develope into anything worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment