Wednesday 15 April 2009

A Celebration of Life.

Yesterday, I attended the Memorial Service for my BIL you passed away on the 8th of April. It was a thanksgiving of his life. We walked into the church with Bohemain Rhapsody playing, one of Tony's favaurite songs. Also played was Son of Man by Phil Collins, Bond Girls Explosive and Power and Passion by Midnight Oil. The service was very nice and after saying The Lords Prayer, we departed the church to Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield.

We went on to a pub for a few drinkies. It was nice to see the family. I wasn't thinking though, and sank a few large glasses of wine, which wouldnt necessarily be a problem, but it was because I had only had one cup of coffee and a couple of Weetabix all day. My beloved came to pick us up and it took a long time to get home. Why was that you may ask? Because I was hanging out the door of the car with only the seat belt stopping me from going out head first whilst I puked my guts up. My gawd, was I sick. It was all the wine coming back up lol. I was a good hour like that as I couldn't move. Everytime I moved my head I felt worse. So I did the only viable thing in this kind of situation and passed out for around 10 minutes, woke back up, puked again and then passed out in the seat again. Him Indoors managed to lay me down and drive home where I puked again and passed out till 11pm. I felt marginally better when I woke up and we got a takeaway, a prawn kebab as I desperatly needed to eat and then I went to bed and didnt get up till 1pm today. I look like hell lol. So the morale of the story is dont drink on an empty stomach and quite frankly I should of known better take time out to eat if you drink lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment