Sunday 9 August 2009

MIA again lol

I am fully recovered now from my operation and I didnt realise just how long ago it was since I last blogged.............naughty me lol.
Things have been really hectic what with two family reunions and us trying to move home. We rent from a housing association and we have recently bidded on a property. I got a letter to say that the bid was successful so I now have to wait and see whether we actually got the house or not. I'm not holding my breath but you just never know. We are downsizing from a three bedroomed to a 2 bedroomed property, so I have been spending hours trying to get rid of stuff we dont want or need. I have come to the conclusion that we are hoarders. We took over 30 carrier bags of clothes to the Tesco Supermarket recycling bins for Scope. I am having to be so ruthless. I said to Him Indoors, if something hasnt been used within a year, then it has to go..............easier said then done I can asure you! Hopefully we will hear something over the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment