Wednesday 29 July 2009

Good times

Ok, I need to tell you something before I carry on..............just between me and you dear reader................I'm drunk as a skunk...............pissed as a fart...................had one to many, etc etc etc, blah blah b;lah.
Just got back from a family reunion, getogether lol thingy, which was bloody nice I have to say. I would share nice piccys biut I am too drunk to get them off the phone so ou will have to wait until I'm sober. Only drank a few pints of bitter, cant stand pissy lager., gives me wind lol. More so since me gall bladder was nicked from me inards, I just have to bend and I belch lol. I am blessed with such a large and diverse family, the bloody nutters................been drinking since 1pm and got in around 11pm, dont happen often.
I love me family so much, not afraid too say it and lifes way too short not to say it, get my drift? I got bloody sunburnt again too even though it rained too, go figure my sweeties.
Hope everyone in blogland is sweet to, nighty night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment