Monday 24 August 2009

Soooo excited!



Me and my first catch ever lol.

Well as some of you may know, last month we bid on a house. I got shortlisted and because so much time went by, I thought we didn't get the house. Wellllllllllllllllllllllll, we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lady rang me about 4pm today and was talking to me about this house and I said 'what you on about love?' and she said 'Oh, don't you know? We allocated the house to you.'. To cut a long story short, she went on holiday two weeks ago and her admin staff should of rung me to let me know about the house and didnt. So, Wednesday I go and sign the tenancy and Monday, the house is ours! Talk about short bloody notice to pack everything and get it moved lol! But I am just sooooooooooooooooooo happy!

On a different note, we went fishing for a couple of hours this evening. It was my first time ever. I have to say I really enjoyed it. Out of the four of us, I was the first one to catch a fish. It was only a tiddler, in fact, I only caught tiddlers, but who cares, I enjoyed it . I handled the maggots ok in the end. I just went for it and plunged my hand in the tub lol.


I will definitely be going again. I found it so tranquil and relaxing. The fish is a Roach. I had two fall into my cleavage, the slippery little buggers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment