Thursday 5 February 2009

Busy day

Yesterday was a busy day for me. In the morning I went to my CBT therapy for my panic and anxiety attacks. Next week is my last appointment apart from the follow up ones. The time has gone so quick since I started them last April. I am one of the lucky ones for whom the therapy has worked for. I still get the blasted attacks but at least I can control and put up with them better without them making such a deep impact on my life now.

I then went shopping at Icelands came home and then walked over to tesco's instead of getting the bus lol. I nearly went arse over tit fell over several times where the paths were so icy. Apparently, our council won't grit the paths in case someone falls over because of the grit and sues them................but you can sue them if you slip and fall on the ice anyway so whats the difference?

I've been lacking in my blogging again. I don't mean too, and I have no excuse. I will try to endeavour to do better!









No comments:

Post a Comment