Thursday 12 February 2009

I'm grouchy

Because the bloody neighbours started drilling in the bedroom next to us at 6am this morning! And they are still drilling and banging! My neighbours are older than me but bullys, they can make noise and we can't. Slightest noise that comes out of our house and they bang on the wall, and I do mean slightest with no exageration. They even moan if my visitors park in 'their' parking space. I usally just play music via my PC as its not near any of their walls for them to bang on........................soooooooooooooooooooo......................I have Mammia Mia blasting out on the stereo...................I don't think they are in a postion to complain about it do you? hehehe
Maybe its time to try and complain to my housing association about them as I do believe its no undue noise before 6.45am thats why postman can't go out on deliverys before then?

No comments:

Post a Comment