Sunday 15 February 2009

Nice evening

Him indoors and I didn't go out for the evening because of lack of money but we had a nice evening anyway. I cooked SpagBol from scratch and we opened some wine, a crisp Italian job from Marks and Spencers and when that ran out we opened a box of Libfraumilch German wine lol. Been a while since I had a drinkie poohs and I half starved myself this week so I could so it didn't affect my diet too much hehehe.

My gorgeous beautiful twins who are 10, soon to be 11, (Thursday to be exact lol), and Moi, watched Mamma Mia and had it on the sing a long option. Then we watched Fly Me To The Moon in 3D. Great little film but I wouldn't recommend watching in 3D when one has had a drinkie poohs or two............my eyes were going all over the place and kept going bossed eyed hehehe.

I would really like to thank all those who have left comments recently, very much appreciated and I love you all. I will reply to them asap and would have sooner but I've had trouble with the old PC and I have been using the old Laptop................I mean, really old sincerely folks........................needs stoking up with coal every few minutes or so lol. My PC had a memory problem, but him indoors has fixed it for me and also added another hard drive.............he says it's because I have way too many videos on mine but I can't help it if I like to watch dear old Freddy Mercury, Abba, Ozzy, Billy Idol, Bon Jovi, ZZ Top, Meatloaf, ELO, Whitesnake, Wham, (don't laugh at that one you buggers), Deep Purple, The Eagles, The Beatles, Paul McCartney, Gilbert and Sullivan ( shut up laughing, it's catchy when you get the hang of it lol), Depeche Mode, Pink, Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, Neil Diamond, Status Quo, Westlife ( I said stop laughing, you KNOW you like them really) and loads of 60's and 70's stuff.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and special hugs to my special friend Rene in Las Vegas! xxxxx

Valentine heart lockValentine heart stoneValentine paper cutoutValentine presentDrinking Red Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment