Thursday 14 April 2011

Garden Thoughts

I have quite a small back garden but it is nice and I like it. I have just noticed that my little apple tree has got buds on it so it won't be long before blossom arrives. I will try and remember to take a picture.
I can also so our local cemetry from our garden (which does not bother me in the slightest). I like standing at the back door of an evening and listening to the owls hooting. It's eerie and beautiful at the same time.
One of my neighbours has a black fluffy cat called smoky and he is a mighty hunter.........not content with small creatures, I often see him prowling by the house with a rabbit in his mouth.  In a way it's upsetting to see but in another, it's just nature. I still think he is a little bugger though!

1 comment:

  1. How dare of Smoky, doesn't he know that it's Easter time and all bunnies should be left alone?!

    ReplyDelete