Wednesday 31 March 2010

Home baked bread

Hmm, my bread machine has just been delivered and I've never had one before. I purchased it because I want good wholesome bread not filled with all the crap that manufacturers of comercial bread plonk in it nowadays.  I also got a book from Amazon which also turned up this morning, called Fresh Bread in the Morning by Annette Yates, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fresh-Bread-Morning-Your-Machine/dp/0716021544/ref=pd_cp_b_0   with lots of lovely recipes reducing the need to use milk powders and less salt, sugar and fat so that the loaves turn out as natural as can be. Blimey, it even has a recipe for chocolate bread! Can you believe it lol. Never knew you could make choccy bread lol. Need to go to the supermarket to get the ingredients tonight so I can make my very first loaf tomorrow!  BTW, I've never made bread, period lol.
I am soooo looking forward to the smell of baking bread!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment