Thursday 7 February 2013

This and That

Not really done much these last couple of days. The weather has been OK but dark and dismal. I really can't wait for spring to come along.

I have finished two books :


Life of PiLife of Pi by Yann Martel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not my usual cup of tea but I did enjoy it.

View all my reviews




Black SilkBlack Silk by Jan Gordon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a freebie and not the kind of book I would normally read, but I really enjoyed it.

View all my reviews


Some of our seedlings have started to shoot, mostly the chives, but it is a start.  We are hoping to start the runner beans off soon and we need to build some wigwams using canes for them.

Can't think of much else to say right now so I shall leave it there.



No comments:

Post a Comment