Monday 31 January 2011

This and That

The last two weeks I have been really ill with Swine Flu but am practically over it now. Just have a lingering cough. It really drained me and I'm still feeling the effects from it.

Saturday was the first day I had been out in a long time so Colin and I went into town and we had dinner at my daughters restaurant The Rainbow. I had scampi and chips with salad, yum! Afterward we did some shopping and brought lots of bits and pieces so I could get back into cake making.

Sunday was spent looking after Ulla while her mummy worked. She has really good hand co ordination for a six month old. She has no intention of moving much though, not even trying to roll over. Could be where she has a bit botty and tummy lol.

Today I spent the afternoon baking butterfly cakes and stitching. So a nice way to round the afternoon was with a pot of tea and a freshly baked cake :-)

Time for Tea

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are finally feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. What are butterfly cakes?

    ReplyDelete