Friday 2 April 2010

Bread, Dr Who and stuff

It's been a long day for me today. Got up and went out in blue skies and sunshine, came home in overcast skies and raining cats and dogs.

First I went to Weight Watchers and lost another 1 lb. Then we went into town and did some grocery shopping and I went and saw my gorgous pregnant daughter Becky at the restaurant and gave her her easter eggs..........even though she's 27 she' says she's never too old for eggs or selection boxes at Christmas lol. I also bought a slicing machine for the bread to make the bread more econimical than the huge doorstops Him Indoors keeps cutting off lol.
We took the shopping home, picked up the twins and then went to my other daughters to give her her eggs and my grandsons eggs.
By the time we got home I was knackered and had to go to bed for a couple of hours which I never do but I only had two hours sleep last night..................my own fault, stayed up reading The Lovely Bones, and it's hard to put down. It was nearly 6am before I tried to sleep. Note to self..........try not to make a habit of it!

I made my second loaf of bread today. I think I put a bit too much water in as it was a bit tacky and the top end had a big air bubble in it but it tastes ok. It's still a huge learning curve for me.

Right, I'm off to watch the Christmas specials of Dr Who as we missed them so bought the DVD as we need to catch up as the new series starts tomorrow, yipee! Hope the new Dr is as good as Tennant was!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment