Friday 26 December 2008

Lovely day

Well, we had a great Christmas day here. The twins got what they wanted and more besides. It was fabulous watching thier faces when they were opening their presents. We got them a Wii as their main present and we have been having fun playing on it, especially the Wii music lol.
I was gobsmacked with my pressie from him indoors. He got me a Sony Reader and a £20 voucher to go with it! Him indoors said he had to save for months to get it for me. You get a disc with it with 100 classic titles on it and I haven't read any of them so I am looking forward to that. I'm going to read 20,000 Leagues under the Sea first after I have finished reading my current library book!
I also got two watches, both sets with matching jewellery which are both lovely. I got two lots of smellies, a towel wrap thingy for when you get out of the bath and it's pale blue with monkeys on it lol. Some big Piglet slippers, Mamma Mia CD and some pretty pink shot glasses with some syrups to add to vodka. So as you can read, I did very well indeed.

The dinner was fabulous though I say so myself :p, and we washed it down with a bottle of Asti from Marks and Spencer. I thought I would drink too much but to be honest that was all I had. I didn't really feel like drinking much as I wanted to really enjoy the day with the family and I succeeded at that :D

It's 2am here and the twins are still playing the Wii, him indoors is on his DS and I'm going to go and fiddle about with my Reader lol.

I hope everyone else had a great time and I will get round to catching up on everyones blogs over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment