Monday 24 June 2013

Review: The Chimera Vector


The Chimera Vector
The Chimera Vector by Nathan M. Farrugia

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I was given the book free by the author with no obligation to review, as I am a Matthew Riley fan.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. What was refreshing was the fact the main character is a woman, Sophia. Very rare this happens in action/adventure books. So thank you for that Nathan :-)
For me, the story was just pure escapism, sometimes riding on the edge of ridiculous but hey, if it takes me on a roller coaster ride of varying excitement, it can only be all good.
I hope this is the start of an ongoing series and I have every intention of purchasing the next book.
Thank you Nathan for a very entertaining read!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment