Saturday 6 February 2010

Fatty Club, sofa's, and Aldi's

On Wednesday my new sofas were delivered to replace the one that was broke. Nice and comforatable but because I am a short arse vertically challenged, my feet don't touch the floor when I am sitting on it lol.
Went to Weight Watchers yesterday and lost 2.5 lbs this week. I was very happy to say the least! Any weight loss to me is good and I hope I can keep it up.
I read an article in the Mail online about Aldi's and how much cheaper it is than the bigger supermarkets and that the quality of their goods are just as good as the major brands.  I tend to use Tesco's and I think their prices are disgusting of late. So, when I need to go shooping next, Him Indoors is going to take to Aldi's in Bexhill which is a 10 minute drive. I really do hope I am pleasantly surprised!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment